Friday, November 25, 2011

What is the cheapest website to buy OPI nail polish from?

I love OPI nailpolish and would like to buy an array of colors. Besides ebay or amazon, are there are any websites that offer OPI nailpolish for $4-5 per color?What is the cheapest website to buy OPI nail polish from?
I buy my OPI from a place called Planet Beauty (www.planetbeauty.com)--they are in CA...You can get lucky because they hold sales that are buy 3 get 1 free certain times of the year and I think it ended up being 2-3 dollars a bottle if you buy a couple at a time. Otherwise, I think that would be your best bet price wise because a lot of nail salons mark them up a LOT and I have seen them places that are 8-10 dollars a bottle.What is the cheapest website to buy OPI nail polish from?
http://www.haircarechoices.com/details_B鈥?/a>





sorry, it's the cheapest i could find.

No comments:

Post a Comment