Friday, November 25, 2011

I got nail polish on my carpet and backpack. how to get it off?

what should i do? i already put hand sanitizer on both of them thinking that the alcohol would get it out. then i put nail polish remover on both. still there. what do i do next? should i wait until this dries off before i try something else?I got nail polish on my carpet and backpack. how to get it off?
Most nail polishes have an acetone base. If the polish is still there, try acetone. If it is just the color stain, you may need bleach. Plan B would be to cover the carpet with a throw rug or a piece of furniture and cover the stain on your back pack with a school emblem. Good luck.I got nail polish on my carpet and backpack. how to get it off?
Go buy at Wal Mart or at Home Depot this stuff called '; Oops!'; in the paint dept. it removes, paint, lipstick, crayons, car paint if your car has been sprayed painted by vandalism., wine stains.....its damn good. If you cant find it ask a salesperson to help you out.
when you put the nail poslish remover on the carpet did you srub it?
i heard if you let shaving cream set on it, it will come off

No comments:

Post a Comment