Friday, November 25, 2011

Does lemon juice really work to get nail polish stains off nails?

I've recently been wearing a lot of nail polish, and of course my nails now have a yellow stain on them. D: I've heard that soaking your fingers in slightly diluted lemon juice works to get rid of stains, but since I've got a fairly big cut on one of my fingers I just want to confirm this method so I don't plunge my hands in lemon juice for no reason.Does lemon juice really work to get nail polish stains off nails?
why not just dip a cotton ball in the lemon juice instead. ps i tried doing that once and it didn't completely remove the yellowDoes lemon juice really work to get nail polish stains off nails?
Try denture cleaning tablets. Dissolve them in water according to the directions and soak your nails in that for a few minutes.
lemon juice makes your nails stronger it doesnt really work for removing nail varnish if you have any other questions to do with health or beauty add me on facebook and join my group health and beauty
here is a website:


http://www.handresearch.com/news/yellow-…
Yes it does!


=] it works for me.
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment